22 January, 2010

The basics.....

This is going to be somewhat of an auto biographical rulebook on what to do and what not to do in finding your place in a combat related field. Be it military, police or some other government or paramilitary agency or company, I want to share my experiences, opinions and advice on what to do to increase your odds. I intend on covering a wide range of topics as they come up. Everything from working out to applying to agency's and even what normal experiences I find useful in my journey. Of course I cant mention specifics on what Im doing or even where Im going or where Ive been but generalities and exaggerations are far more entertaining anyway. So stay tuned because theres plenty more to come and if your heading where I am youll need all the help you can get!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Greg! Great focus. So intriguing. Looking forward to future post.

    ReplyDelete